Monday, June 11, 2007

"...you work so hard, you do everything you can to get away from a place, and when you finally get your chance to leave, you find a reason to stay."

TheLadiesChoice hasn't been blogging in a while mainly because I've been sort of floating around aimlessly. I've got a little less than two months left before leaving for the states: enough time to still enjoy bumming but too much time yet to start saying good bye. Here are a few things that I have on my plate right now:

1. Just bought a Playstation Portable. I'm a total dork. 27 years old and still a gamer. I don't think I'll ever grow out of this.

2. Just came home from a weekend getaway with my family. I'll miss them. My favorite quote from Gattaca: "It's funny, you work so hard, you do everything you can to get away from a place, and when you finally get your chance to leave, you find a reason to stay."


3. TenYearsAfter is just around the corner. The alcohol is waiting. Time to remember how the more things change, the more they stay just the same.

4. Just ordered my MBA laptop. Sweet.

5. Spurs in 4. I'm no Lebron believer, never have been and never will be. Tongue-wag vs. Nail bite? No question. MJ forever.


6. It's TheTeacher's 80th birthday. One of the most influential people in my life. The lessons learned and principles ingrained still haunt me to this very day.

7. Learning to cook, clean and do the laundry.

8. MBA Meet and Greet part 2 is on Friday. I'll try to be more behaved though.

8. Finally, MBA Applications guru, Alex of MBApply has a blog. A must read.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that quote from Gattaca! Feeling kinda like that at the moment before leaving for b-school (or if I should leave for b-school)

Unknown said...

hey there, I choose Nintendo DS Lite compared to PSP! It's more fun!!! :-p

Btw, I like that quote, I'm leaving my job soon and I'm feeling the same way :-(

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

Anonymous said...

Hi
http://www.performancesporthorses.com/ - klonopin pill
No prescription! Fast delivery!
Clonazepam is a benzodiazepine derivative that has anxiolytics, anticonvulsants and muscle relaxant properties.
[url=http://www.performancesporthorses.com/]klonopin clonazepam[/url]
This drug is also highly effective as short term adjunct therapy to SSRI and clinical depression in reducing the SSRI adverse effects.
klonopin pharmacy
This drug is in the form of tablets, disintegrating tablets, oral solution and also solution for injection or intravenous infusion.